Hang Snatch (power or full) 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Buy In: 25 WallBalls
5 Snatch grip DL, 135/95lb
5 Hang Snatches,135/95lb
5 Overhead Squats, 135/95lb
Buy Out: 25 Cal Row
Post strength loads and conditioning wod times to Comments.
We’re super pleased to announce two new services available at CrossFit Springfield this January 2013: Our annual CFS New Year’s Team Bootcamp and our first-ever CFS Olympic Lifting School!!!
Here are the specs on both of these top notch CFS Programs…
CFS’s 2013 New Year Team Bootcamp
January 14th – March 8th, This 10-15 person group forum is a back-to-the-basics, teamwork oriented, kick in the pants. The format is very much like NBC’s Biggest Loser show with team challenges, a point system for logging and tracking your nutritional data, personalized goal-setting and coaching, and individual challenges. Bootcamp participation includes a full membership to CFS and all of our available class offerings.
- Sign Up by Saturday, January 12th. (begins Jan 14th and runs til March 8th)
- Bootcamp Training Times are M/W/F at 5am and 6pm
- Cost is $400
- For more details or to get signed up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR Mel at email@example.com OR call us at 417.881.7855.
CFS Olympic Lifting School
Course Overview: 8 week long program (Jan 14-March 8th) with classes being held on Monday’s and Friday’s each week. There will be AM and PM classes. Available times are 8am and 4pm. Our focus will be to develop and perfect your Olympic lifting technique and execution. We will do this by videotaping each of your lifts and recording each of your current PRs. As we address technical flaws, strength deficiencies, mobility issues, and personality disorders (kidding…I hope) your strength numbers and PRs will go up and you will definitely notice a difference in your efficiency of movement.
CFS Oly School Insructors:
- Melissa Wistrom, Credentials: CFLV1, CFOly Cert, USA Weightlifting LV1
- Jeremy Mhire, Credentials: CFLV1, CFOly Cert, CFFB Cert, School O’ Hard Knocks PHD
- Jessi Grove, Credentials: CFLV1, CFOly Cert, USA Weightlifting LV1
- Mary Rodgers, Credentials: CFLV1, CFOly Cert
- Andy Koch, Credentials: CFLV1, CFOly Cert
- Sign Up by Saturday, January 12th
- Classes held Mon/Fri at 8am or 4pm from Jan 14-March 8th
- Cost is $400
- Class size is limited to 10 athletes.
- For more details or to get signed up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com OR Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at 417.881.7855.